Te Puna Ora o Mataatua, based in Whakatan, is a successful provider of a range of health and well-being services delivered across the Eastern Bay of Plenty.
We are looking to expand our Med Central general practice which is located in Kopeopeo. We are inviting applications for up to two general practitioners (GP) positions, with negotiable hours. You will bring to the role:
- Sound clinical and service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of whanau or approach to healthcare
- Ability to provide healthcare to a full range fo clients and whanau in our community
- Hold a general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
The roles will involve working in an integrated model with a number of other primary and community healthcare professionals.
Interested candidates should contact Chris Tooley for a confidential discussion.
Applications will remain open until positions are filled.