1. Ahmad FB, Cisewski JA, Miniño A, et al. Provisional mortality data – United States, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70(14):519–22.
2. Ritchie H, Ortis-Ospina E, Beltekian D, et al. Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations. Our World In Data. ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
3. Medsafe. Adverse events following immunisation with COVID-19 vaccines: Safety Report #4 – 27 March 2021. medsafe.govt.nz/COVID-19/vaccine-report-overview.asp
4. AusVaxSafety. COVID-19 vaccine safety surveillance. 25 April 2021. ausvaxsafety.org.au/safety-data/covid-19-vaccines
5. Thompson M, Burgess J, Naleway A, et al. Interim estimates of vaccine effectiveness of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccines in preventing SARS-CoV-2 infection among health care personnel, first responders, and other essential and frontline workers — eight U.S. locations, December 2020–March 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70(13):495–500.
6. Polack FP, Thomas SJ, Kitchin N, et al. Safety and efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine. N Engl J Med 2020;383(27):2603–15.
7. Pimenta D, Yates C, Pagel C, et al. Delaying the second dose of covid-19 vaccines BMJ 2021;372:n710.
8. Dagan N, Barda N, Kepten E, et al. BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine in a nationwide mass vaccination setting. N Engl J Med 2021;384(15):1412–23.
9. Bernal JL, Andrews N, Gower C, et al. Early effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccination with BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine and ChAdOx1 adenovirus vector vaccine on symptomatic disease, hospitalisations and mortality in older adults in England. medRxiv [preprint] 2021.03.01.21252652.
10. Pfizer-BioNTech announce positive topline results of pivotal COVID-19 vaccine study in adolescents. New York and Mainz: Business Wire; 31 March 2021. businesswire.com/news/home/20210331005503/en/