Permanent Position – 4 - 8 hours per week – based in Merivale, Christchurch
Are you looking for a change in pace and some variety in your schedule?
Molecheck Christchurch is seeking an additional skin cancer doctor to join their existing team to provide high quality primary skin care services, including comprehensive skin cancer checks, cryotherapy treatment and surgical lesion removal. Molecheck operates a specialised skin cancer detection service using advanced dermoscopy for early diagnosis of melanoma and non-cancerous lesions.
What we offer
• Flexible work hours
• Experienced team
• Administrative support
• Mentoring and training support
• A reputation for our professional and personalised patient care.
• Vocationally Registered – FRNZCGP
• Certificate in Dermoscopy and Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine.
• Willing to work towards Advanced Certification in Dermoscopy and Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to the email address below. New Zealand residency required.
Applications will be acknowledged upon receipt.