1. Ministry of Health. COVID-19: Current cases. 3 October 2021. https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-data-and-statistics/covid-19-current-cases
2. Ministry of Health. COVID-19: Science news. 31 August 2021. https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-resources-and-tools/covid-19-science-news#updates
3. Steyn N, Plank M, Hendy S. Modelling to support a future COVID-19 strategy for Aotearoa New Zealand. Auckland, NZ: Te Pūnaha Matatini, University of Auckland; 23 September 2021. https://www.tepunahamatatini.ac.nz/2021/09/23/modelling-to-support-a-future-covid-19-strategy/
4. Ministry of Health. Primary care quick reference guide. 6 September 2021. https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-information-health-professionals/covid-19-primary-care
5. Ministry of Health. COVID-19 Variants Update. 18 August 2021. https://www.health.govt.nz/system/files/documents/pages/18_august_2021_-_variants_update_-_full_report.pdf
6. Zhou F, Yu T, Du R, et al. Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study. Lancet 2020;395(10229):1054–62.
7. US Food and Drug Administration. Emergency Use Authorization: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) EUA Information. 24 September 2021. https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization#covid19euas
8. Yu LM, Bafadhel M, Dorward J, et al. Inhaled budesonide for COVID-19 in people at high risk of complications in the community in the UK (PRINCIPLE): a randomised, controlled, open-label, adaptive platform trial. Lancet 2021;398(10303):843–55.
9. Tardif JC, Bouabdallaoui N, L'Allier PL, et al. Colchicine for community-treated patients with COVID-19 (COLCORONA): a phase 3, randomised, double-blinded, adaptive, placebo-controlled, multicentre trial. Lancet Respir Med 2021;9(8):924–32.
10. Greenhalgh T, Knight M, A'Court C, et al. Management of post-acute covid-19 in primary care. BMJ 2020;370:m3026.