This is an exciting opportunity to join our multi-disciplinary team on a 12-month fixed-term basis.
Our Student Health Service is Cornerstone-accredited and in this clinical role, you will be working with our team of nurses, general practitioners and support staff to deliver high quality primary care to Victoria University students in a challenging, rewarding and forward-thinking environment. You will also work closely with Student Counselling and other student support teams.
We offer excellent working conditions, which include:
- Pro-rata expenses for APC/MPS/RNZCGP membership
- Sick leave entitlement
- Regular peer review, CME, MDT meetings
- Monthly wellbeing hour
- Bi-annual team building days
- Modern spacious premises
- Supportive team culture
We are looking for applicants with:
- Vocational registration with RNZCGP (or working towards)
- A passion for working in a team environment, to achieve the best possible health care outcomes for our diverse population of students
- Experience and interest in men’s health, sports medicine, or minor surgery (desirable)
We belong to Compass Primary Healthcare Network and provide wide-ranging multi-disciplinary primary health care to 10,000 enrolled students. We also work with a diverse group of 2,500 international students and provide some services to the wider University student population.
This role requires safety checking through the police vetting system under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
Applications close Monday 4 March (Ref # 2657)
Applicants are to apply online. For further information please contact;