1. Nicholls S. Palliative care experts warn NSW assisted dying bill 'unsafe'. Brisbane times. 15 Nov 2017. Available from: https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/nsw/palliative-care-experts-warn-nsw-assisted-dying-bill-unsafe-20171115-gzlsez.html
2. Health Select Committee, Fifty-‐first Parliament. Report on Petition 2014/18 of Hon Maryan Street and 8,974 others. August 2017. Available from Wellington NZ:
3. Gillett, G. A report on Euthanasia for the NZMA. 2017. New Zealand Medical Association. Wellington. Available from: https://www.nzma.org.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/77766/NZMA-euthanasia-Gillett-report-Final.pdf
4. Havill J, Smales L, Sparrow M, Johnson L, et al. Letter: Group of doctors urge colleagues to read the End of Life Choice Bill. NZ Doctor. 9 Feb 2018. Available from: https://www.nzdoctor.co.nz/article/opinion/letters/group-doctors-urge-colleagues-read-end-life-choice-bill
5. Havill J. Physician Assisted Dying – a survey of Waikato general practitioners. NZ Med J 2015;128(1409):70-71, 20 Feb 2015.
6. Richmond, D. Re: Physician-assisted dying—a survey of Waikato general practitioners NZ Med J 2015;128(1417):57-58, 3 Jul 2015.
7. Macleod, A D. Euthanasia and physician-assisted dying: editorial comment and reply to the Waikato GP survey findings by Dr Havill. NZ Med J 2015;128(1409):9-11, 20 Feb 2015.
8. Oliver Pam, Wilson M, Malpas Phillipa. New Zealand doctor’s and nurses’ views on legalising assisted dying in NZ. NZ Med J 2017;130(1456): 2 June 2017.
9. Malpas, P., M. Wilson, and P. Oliver. "Attitudes of New Zealand Doctors and Nurses Towards Legalising Assisted Dying - Report to New Zealand Medical and Nursing Associations." Auckland: The University of Auckland, May 2016.
10. New Zealand Nurses Organisation. Guidelines: Professional challenges – Assisted dying position statement [Draft]. Avilable from: https://www.nzno.org.nz/Portals/0/Files/Documents/Consultation/2016%2011%2008%20%20Guidelines%20-%20Assisted%20Dying%20Position%20Statement.pdf
11. Palliative Care Nurses New Zealand Society Inc. Submission: ‘Health Select Committee: Petition of Hon Maryan Street and 8,974 others. Available from: https://www.parliament.nz/resource/en-NZ/51SCHE_EVI_51DBHOH_PET63268_1_A519145/18490001bac4d7e251112590750866a4764b4d6b
12.New Zealand Medical Association. End of life Choice Bill Submission to the Justice Select Committee. Feb 2018. Available from:https://www.nzma.org.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/79695/NZMA-Submission-on-End-of-Life-Choice-Bill-FINAL.PDF
13. The Australian and New Zealand Society of Palliative Medicine. (2015). Submission: Investigation into
Ending One's Life in New Zealand. Available from: http://www.healthprofessionalssayno.info/uploads/1/0/9/2/109258189/_nov_2015__anzspm_aotearoa_submission_to_health_select_cttee_re_ending_ones_life_in_new_zealand.pdf
14. Clark, K., Connolly, A., Clapham, S. et al. (2016). Physical symptoms at the time of dying was diagnosed: a consecutive cohort study to describe the prevalence and intensity of problems experienced by imminently dying palliative care patients by diagnosis and place of care. J Pall Med, 19(12):1288-1295. doi:10.1089/jpm.2016.0219.